Who are we?
What is our goal?
To enable your projects to be economically and socially successful
ECTI is available in every French Department especially in regional capitals, and in 50 foreign countries through local representatives. ECTI’s goal is to help promote economic and social development through :
- advising and assisting companies in France and abroad
- mentoring students to help them prepare for successful professional life
- supporting local authorities
- helping the unemployed to succeed in their job searches.
Who are ECTI’s volunteers?
A network of 2 000 members: former executives from the public and private sectors, managers, technicians, artisans, self-employed professionals. ECTI members come from all sectors of the economy : industry, services, trade, distribution and banking, and held posts of responsibility in all areas of business.
Learn more about ECTI philosophy
Why contact ECTI?
- We provide :
• a wide range of skills
• experience, expertise, networking, and management tools
• impartial and available experts
ECTI offers short-term missions designed to help applicants, according to strict ethical rules :
- ECTI experts are committed to transferring their professional knowledge, without receiving a salary
- they will not take the place of a salaried employee
- they will not compete with the market
- they will comply with employment legislation