ECTI was created in 1974 by Paul Borel, an economic expert in the United Nations.
Ecti is an association :
History : The various Presidents
- 1974 – 1976 : Paul Borel –(United Nations )
- 1977 – 1990 : Francis-Louis Closon (INSEE former Managing Director and founder)
- 1991– 1994 : François Rozan (Former President and Trustee of La Compagnie Nationale de Navigation)
- 1995 – 1996 : Henry Dhavernas (Finance Inspector- ELF Aquitaine)
- 1997– 2003 : Michel Cointat (Former Minister)
- 2003 – 2011 : Georges Dupasquier, Specialties Director and Member of the Refining and Distribution Executive Committee- TOTAL
- 2012 - Bernard Cottrant, Director EDF
En savoir plus sur les statuts d' ECTI
- to be a participant in economic and social development by assisting and advising companies, administrations, communities, associations, etc.
- to promote and support employment (helping reintegration, fostering, companies creation and transfer, etc.)
- to support emerging countries in scientific, technical, cultural and humanitarian cooperation while developing exchange opportunities and promotion of French companies.
Code of Ethics
Ecti acts exclusively in the context of short-term support missions, in accordance with strict ethical rules:
- Obligation of members to transmit their experience on a volunteer basis
- Advice and assistance without making interference in the decision process
- Non-competition with private or public bodies advisory complementing or assisting their actions
- Non-replacement of salaried active employees ; assistance in maintaining or creating jobs
- Compliance with corporate policies and respect of the privacy of their industrial properties